Self-Esteem, Friendships, Peer-Pressure, Self Confidence can all have an impact on a child’s mental health.
We know that growing up can have its challenges. Changes in school, at home and with friendships can have an impact on a child’s self esteem. Bullying, peer-pressure and body image pressures can affect their overall happiness. If a child is not happy they will not fulfil their potential.
Here at Lifelessons for Kids we use a fun, story-based mentoring program that will help children learn how to develop real life skills for dealing with the ups and down of growing up.
We help children and young people develop the following essential life skills and more:
- The secret to self-confidence
- Developing healthy self-esteem
- Managing fear and anxiety
- Overcoming mistakes and learning from them
- Managing Change and using it to their advantage
- Independence and Self-Regulation and control
- Respect for self and others
- Developing resilience
- A great self-awareness
- Being self-responsible
- An “attitude of gratitude”
- The art of relaxation and postive thinking
We can provide one to one coaching available to children as well as workshops and Group Coaching, We provide services within the school and group settings. To find out more about our services Click Here
My daughter really enjoyed the workshop and said that she had wished it had gone on for longer! I think the topics (Confidence and Managing Change) were spot on. I was amazed at how well she could recall the stories told and explain the meaning behind them. Read More Testimonials Here